Hey! It is so cold here in Idaho, and I officially do not like driving in the snow! Anyway, my roommates (and Sterling) and I went to the new Red Robin in Idaho Falls on Saturday to take a break from homework and have fun. We had really good time and were supposed to go ice skating but that never happened. If you know me then you know that I was not too disappointed about this because even the tiniest bit of ice will make me slip and fall. Other than that not much is going on in my life. I am working on my senior practicum right now before student teaching and I am currently in a 3rd grade classroom. I think that I am really going to like it. Here is a picture of us the other night. From right to left: Kortney, Jari, Brenna, Sarah, Sterling, Me.
Chairish Room Challenge
10 years ago




3 comments:
Of course they get one of John and Is favorite places to eat up there after we leave.... im so jealous. Looks like you're doing good! We miss you and love you lots!
Amy! You are a doll! I miss you and it was so great to talk to you!! Your blogspot is adorable!
I am so glad I got to see you before you left! You will do great in Las Vegas! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment